96. Frank Sinatra: Ol' Blue Eyes
1. Sinatra was able to transition his talent into a successful
2. Sinatra's parents came to the US, because they wanted
- to sing amongst Americans
- a better life for their children
- to get better jobs
- none of the above
3. What was Sinatra's first job?
- playing piano at restaurants
- acting in Anchors Aweigh
- dancing at retirement homes
- singing in bars
4. What was the name of the band Sinatra was a part of?
- Backstreet Boys
- the Tommy Dorsey Band
5. Currently, Sinatra's music is ___________.
- only played in elevators
- still popular
- both a and c