94. Rush Limbaugh: The Right-Wing Personified
1. Limbaugh is extremely ____________.
2. Limbaugh is known for ____________.
- voicing his opinions
- insulting all of his guests
- scripting his shows
- both b and c
3. Limbaugh was a(n) ____________ student.
4. His first major break was in which city?
- St. Louis
5. The Fairness doctrine required _____________.
- radio talk show hosts to allow audience members to speak
- media outlets to interview people of different ethnicities
- media outlets to give air-time to opposing viewpoints
whenever the station made a controversial claim
- both a and c