83. Ronald Reagan: From Actor to President
1. In the 1984 election, Reagan won over every state, except
2. As a child, Reagan lived in an apartment above ____________.
- The White House
- a bar
- a department store
- a supermarket
3. Reagan had a brief career as ____________.
- a high school teacher
- a radio broadcaster
- a professional basketball player
- a voice actor
4. What ended Reagan's hollywood career?
- his presidency
- he went back to broadcasting
- he insulted several co-stars
- being called to the military
5. What disease did Reagan have?