76. Ray Charles: The Man and His Music
1. Charles' music influences include all of the following, except
2. Which of the following about Charles is false?
- he was born blind
- he combined musical influences to create his own style
- he had glaucoma
- he was born in the U.S.
3. Charles' musical interests were sparked by ___________.
- his Christian mother
- the owner of a small cafe
- the janitor in his high school
- the famous pianist in his home town
4. Why did he enroll in a special school in St. Augustine,
- he was intellectually gifted
- he was causing trouble in his old school
- he became blind
- he became deaf
5. Charles struggled with ____________ his whole life.
- the death of his loved ones
- the pressure to create new music