70. Benjamin Franklin: Invention Personified
1. Franklin is one of the ____________.
- band members for the Beatles
- founding fathers of the US
- doctors who cured cancer
- serial killers who escaped jail in 1906
2. Franklin was all of these things, except _____________.
- a scientist
- a postmaster
- an inventor
- a playwright
3. Franklin's rise to prominence was not an easy one, because
- he kept getting into trouble with the law
- he has African roots
- his family was of the working-class
- none of the above
4. Which of the following did he invent?
- the microwave
- bifocal glasses
- the lightning rod
- both b and c
5. He was one of the original signers of the ____________.
- Bill of Rights
- Declaration of Independence
- State of the Union