64. Meg Whitman: CEO and Political Hopeful
1. Whitman is CEO of ___________.
- the U.S.
2. Which school did Whitman get her Bachelor's degree from?
3. Whitman worked in all of the following companies, except
- Proctor and Gamble
- Stride Rite
4. When Whitman took over eBay in 1998, the business
- failed miserably
- increased the number of employees
- made $8 billion in sales a year
- both b and c
5. Whitman ran for ____________ in 2010
- President of the U.S.
- governor of California
- governor of Alaska
- Vice President of the U.S.