59. Frederick Douglass: From Slave to Emancipator
1. Douglass was born in ___________.
- his date of birth is unknown
2. African slaves were considered as ___________.
- hard workers
- regular people
- gods from the underworld
3. Unlike most slaves, Douglass was ___________.
- none of the above
4. At Massachusetts, Douglass ___________.
- became a slave master
- became a slave again
- lived a quiet, humble life
- spoke against slavery
5. Douglass fled the U.S. a couple times to avoid ____________.
- angry mobs
- his slave master
- the racist people of Massachusetts
- becoming a slave again