47. Mark Twain: A Great American Author
1. What was the setting for most of Twain's novels?
- Hannibal, Missouri
- Jefferson City, Missouri
2. Twain worked all of the following jobs before, except
- bus boy
3. Huckleberry Finn was based on Twain's ___________.
- childhood friend
4. Why did Twain stop being a Christian?
- his brother, Orion, told him to stop
- he questioned Christianity
- he wanted to convert to Judaism
- he felt that it was difficult for him to be a good Christian
5. What did Twain die from?
- natural causes
- a heart attack
- stress caused by writing too much