42. D.B. Cooper: The Infamous Skyjacker
1. ____________ is the intentional taking of an airplane usually
done for political purposes.
- plane stealing
2. How was Cooper different from other hijackers?
- he escaped the reach of law enforcement
- he was well-liked by the U.S. government
- he owned an airline
- he was a genuinely good person
3. Why did Cooper let all 36 passengers go?
- he had a change of heart
- he was going to go to prison if he didn't let them go
- each of them promised him one favor
- his ransom request was fulfilled
4. What happened when the aircraft Cooper was in landed in
- Cooper was no where to be found
- he was shot to death
- he took several people hostage
- the pilot ran away from Cooper
5. Currently, Cooper is ___________.
- writing books
- still not found
- raising children