27. Charles Lindbergh: A Superstar Pilot
1. People thought that Lindbergh wouldn't be able to
- become a pilot
- fly solo
- get married
2. The Spirit of St. Louis was thought to be too ____________.
3. The odds of Lindbergh surviving the flight were ___________.
- hard to say
- 1 in 2
4. Which one of these was a challenge Lindbergh faced on his
- clear skies
- thick fog
- other pilots
5. How was Lindbergh honored after surviving his solo flight?
- a parade in New York City
- a party at home
- a statue in Paris, France