16. Barry Bonds: Cheater or Legend?
1. Why was baseball having trouble in the 1990s?
- attendance was down
- baseball players were being suspended for steroid use
- baseball was considered to be too fast of a sport
- the games were expensive
2. Unlike most players, Bonds managed to play well, despite
- wealth status
3. What did Bonds famously do in 2001?
- he hit 73 home runs
- he got married
- he switched baseball teams
- he decided to have a basketball career
4. Bonds was accused of _____________.
- taking illegal, performance-enhancing drug
- sexual assault
5. Although he was indicted, Bonds managed to _____________.
- stay out of jail
- stay famous
- play baseball
- maintain his legacy