1. Why did Barbara drop out of college?
- she received a great job offer
- the courses were too hard for her
- she needed to find a job to support her daughter
- she wanted to get married
2. With a college degree, it's easier to find a job with benefits such as_________.
- health insurance
- a discounted house
- lower mortgage payments
- free magazines
3. Why can't Barbara go to college on a regular schedule?
- her daughter is a disabled baby
- the classes close up too quickly
- she is too old
- she still needs to take care of her teenage daughter
4. Why was Barbara worried about online classes?
- they are more inconvenient than regular classes
- they won't give her the same credit as regular classes
- they are taken by dumb people
- they cost a lot more than regular classes
5. Online classes are great for __________ students.