1. All of the following are true about food trucks back in the day, except __________.
- the food was expensive
- the food tasted average
- they were convenient
- often, people bought from food trucks during their break from work
2. All of the following are true about food trucks today, except ___________.
- they are thought of as a gourmet dining experience
- the food is always cheap
- they sell food from all over the world
- they sometimes specialize in food
3. Food trucks use social media to __________.
- create a fan base
- make things easier for customers
- upload music
- dedicate recipes to customers
4. What do food trucks use Twitter for?
- to let customers know what the menu for the day is
- to let customers pay online and get food delivered
- to let people know their recipes
- to tell people about the local news
5. Because food truck items are more expensive now, people _________.
- are getting a higher salary to pay for the food
- have started to protest
- bring food from home
- buy food from fancy restaurants