1. Why is it exciting for young people to learn how to drive?
- they want to leave their parents
- they're lazy
- it's a rite of passage into adulthood
- none of the above
2. When you're 16 in California, you ____________.
- automatically get a driver's license
- can drink
- are given discounts on new cars
- can get a driver's permit
3. After _________, you could have a license to drive.
- 6 months
- 6 years
- 6 days
- 2 years
4. Why did Michael have to learn how to operate a clutch and gear shifter?
- he was not 16 years old yet
- he didn't get his driver's permit yet
- his dad taught him how to drive with a standard transmission car
- his dad said it was easier
5. In the end of the story, Michael ____________.
- was still bad at driving
- got a new car
- ditched the standard transmission car
- was good at driving