72. A Night at the Drive-In
1. A Drive-in theater allowed people to _____________.
- watch movies in the comfort of their own car
- drive through a theater and buy a dvd
- park at the theater parking lot for free
- none of the above
2. For the narrator, what was good about Starlight?
- it's cheap
- it has good visuals
- it's close to home
- his family owns it
3. Forrest Gump was ___________.
- all of the above
4. Why did drive-in theaters close?
- people couldn't afford cars anymore
- multiplex theaters appeared
- the visuals weren't that good
- people started watching more movies at home
5. _____________ is the remaining drive-in in Los Angeles?
- the Vineland
- the Funky Place