1. Why is Chris a stay-at-home dad?
- he can't find a job and has been laid off multiple times
- his wife has a job that requires her to leave home early and come back late
- he thinks that taking care of his daughter is the best job ever
- he wants to be a part of his daughter's life
2. All of the following are Chris' duties as a stay-at-home dad, except _____________.
- buying groceries
- taking his daughter to and from school
- doing his daughter's homework
- cooking meals
3. How did Chris feel about people teasing him about being a stay-at-home dad?
- he is offended, because he think that the whole situation is just sexist
- he is embarrassed and wished he had a job
- he is not bothered by the teasing
- he laughs along with them
4. What's one thing Chris did not like about being a stay-at-home dad?
- the teasing
- it's boring
- it's hectic
- it's lonely
5. Why did Chris feel strange talking to mothers at the park?
- he's not a woman
- he's shy
- he doesn't think they will understand why he's not working
- he doesn't want them to think he's hitting on them