1. You can do all of the following on Facebook, except ___________.
- keep in contact with people
- watch a video of what people are doing at a specific time
- read people's status updates
- see people's pictures
2. Which of the following is a benefit of Facebook for Katherine?
- she can use it when your computer is broken
- she can see what people are doing anytime
- she doesn't have to worry about different time zones
- she can talk to her neighbors
3. How did Katherine feel about knowing about her friends' successes, children, etc. at first?
4. Why didn't Katherine like Facebook later on?
- it kept spamming her
- she felt bad that people were doing better than she was
- it consistently crashed when she needed it the most
- she never knew what to write about
5. How does Katherine feel about her "friends" on Facebook?
- she loves them but felt bad that they were doing better than she was
- she likes keeping up with them
- not all of her Facebook "friends" are her actual friends
- she doesn't like any of them after being on Facebook for a long time