51. Disappearance of a Lego
1. Why wasn't Mike giving his son his full attention?
- he was drunk from beer
- he was tired from working all day
- his favorite football team was playing
- his favorite TV show was airing
2. Where did Rob hide the Lego?
- inside his pocket
- behind the couch
- inside his nostril
- inside his sock
3. How does Rob feel when the lego is in his nose?
- he can't even feel it
- it hurts a lot
- he starts to bleed from his nose
- his nose feels itchy
4. Why didn't Mike try to stick something up Rob's nose to get the Lego out?
- he's disgusted by that thought
- he's scared to push the lego up further
- he doesn't want to damage his nose
- he doesn't want Rob's nose to get infected
5. How did Mike feel about himself when he told the nurse the reason for the hospital visit?