26. An Overturned School Bus
1. What resulted after the school bus overturned?
- 2 students died and 7 students were injured
- everyone was safe
- the bus driver died
- two students broke their arms
2. How did Roger Peterson react to the accident?
- he blamed the bus driver and fired him
- he paid for the injured students' hospital fees
- he said that it's not the bus driver's fault
- he refused to make a comment
3. What did the bus driver do when the bus was overturned?
- he screamed in pain
- he opened the door using the emergency handle
- he climbed out the window and advised the students to do the same
- he couldn't do anything, because he was dead.
4. According to Pineda, what would happen if the bus driver made a left turn?
- the people crossing would be hit
- the whole accident could have been avoided
- the bus would hit the tree
- the students would have flew out the windows
5. What did the driver of the Honda do wrong?
- nothing, it was the bus driver's fault completely
- made an illegal U-turn
- drove through a red light
- made a left turn at the red light