1. In the story, what did each person do before eating?
- prayed to God
- put their bibs on to prevent their clothes from getting dirty
- say what he or she was grateful for
- say what he or she looked forward to in the future
2. What is Black Friday?
- the gloomiest, rainiest Friday of November
- a day where stores have big sales
- a day where all stores sell their items for 50% of the original price
- a day where the turkeys that didn't sell on Thanksgiving are given at discounted prices
3. Extra special deals are called _____________.
- door busters
- the best things
- cheap Charlies
- window bangers
4. What is bad about Black Friday?
- the items are not that cheap
- people get food poisoning from turkeys
- people get hurt over limited products
- all items bought on Black Friday are final sale
5. Which of the following is FALSE about Black Friday?
- there have been cases where people get killed
- some of the doorbusters are only available for the first 100 people
- stores open extremely early
- the cash registers have short lines after 5 AM