1. Why did David think there was an emergency?
- police officers were outside his house
- someone contacted him at 2 AM
- his wife has not been home for 24 hours
- he heard ambulance sirens
2. Which one of these was NOT included in the Amber Alert?
- a description of what the kidnapee was wearing
- the license plate number of the car the kidnapee was taken in
- the name of the child who was kidnapped
- a picture of the kidnapper
3. The Amber Alert system is an emergency broadcast system used to let people know when ____________.
- a natural disaster will occur
- the police is doing DUI checks
- a child is abducted
- murderers are free from jail
4. How did the Amber Alert system get its name?
- It's named after Amber Hagerman, a girl who was kidnapped and found dead
- It's named after the color amber
- It's named after Amber Hagerman, a girl who was rescued after being kidnapped
- It's named after Amber Smith, a famous police cop who worked in the 1930s
5. How is the Amber Alert helpful?
- It gives people the contact information of the kidnapper
- It allows people to prepare for natural disasters
- it allows people to keep an eye out for the child who was kidnapped
- It gives people the decision to either stay or move out of the neighborhood