1. What was American music in the 1960s mostly influenced by?
- British music
- social issues of the 1960s
- political problems
2. Why did David want to form a band?
- he was influenced by the Beatles
- he wanted to be popular
- most of this classmates were forming bands
- he wanted to impress his parents
3. Where do a lot of American Rock 'N' Roll bands begin their journey?
- in a garage
- on stage
- in a kitchen
- in an RV
4. Which one of these real-life bands practiced in a garage in their early days?
- Selena Gomez and the Scene
- Fifth Harmony
- Van Halen
5. What happened as a result of David's band failing to make it big?
- David was upset and decided to enter the medical field
- David is actually still in the music industry
- his friends and family cut off all contact with him
- David became broke