1. Why did Susan move to Los Angeles?
- she wanted to become an actress and become famous
- she wanted to live near the ocean and go on a ship
- her hometown was getting too boring
- to be closer to her dying grandparents
2. What movie influenced her to move to Los Angeles?
- Boogie Nights
- Almost Famous
3. Where is the Queen Mary permanently docked?
- Long Beach
- Huntington Beach
- The Santa Monica Pier
- The Pacific Ocean
4. Susan did all of the following things when she was on the Queen May except
- take a tour about the ship's history
- take a tour that highlighted the ship's importance over the years
- conducted an interview with the captain of the ship
- stayed a night in the ship's hotel
5. During World War II, what was the Queen Mary used as?
- it was not used in World War II, but rather in World War I
- a troop transport
- Hitler's main vessel
- both a and b