365. Mark Zuckerberg: The Social Revolutionist
1. When he was 12, he developed a ____________ that his dad
used in his dental office
- dental chair
- messaging system
- security system
- sonic toothbrush
2. At Harvard, Zuckerberg created a ___________ just for
- website to sell books
- cafeteria with organic food
- social networking site
- computer lab
3. Why did Zuckerberg drop out of Harvard?
- his website was too inappropriate, so he was kicked out
- it was too competitive
- he wanted to work solely on Facebook
- he wanted to transfer to another university
4. By the end of 2004, Facebook ____________.
- didn't have as many members as Zuckerberg would have
- had 1 million members
- crashed because so many people were using it
- became the most used website in the U.S.
5. What is the controversy surrounding Facebook?
- Zuckerberg's Harvard peers claimed that he stole their
- there are too many internet predators
- Zuckerberg copied MySpace
- people were going on it too much