357. Helen Keller: Overcoming Disability
1. Keller's childhood disease left her ___________.
- with permanent scars
- both a and b
2. What allowed Keller and her family to communicate?
- instant messaging
- a telephone
- their own sign language
3. Who was Keller's instructor?
- Neil Armstrong
- Anne Sullivan
- her dad
4. Keller was the first deaf and blind person to ___________.
- run a marathon
- have children
- get a college degree
- become a doctor
5. In 1920, she help found the ____________.
- American Civil Liberties Union
- National Blind Association
- Deaf and Blind Union
- National Disabilities Association