349. Richard M. Nixon: A Presidency Lost
1. Nixon is the only president who ___________.
- never married
- got impeached
- suffered from controversy
2. In 1960, Nixon ran against ___________ for president.
3. What was going on in the US during the 1960s?
- World War II
- the Vietnam War
- people were not voting at all
4. Which of the following was something Nixon accomplished?
- he introduced universal health care
- he donated money to schools
- he promoted equal rights amongst men and women
- he opened trade with China
5. What scandal is Nixon infamously known for?
- having an affair
- allowing the Republican party to record the Democratic
- bribing people to vote for him
- insulting his competitors on live television