31. Lance Armstrong: American Hero or Villain?
1. Armstrong was ____________.
- a cyclist
- a police officer
- an actor
- a singer
2. In a triathlon, contestant must ____________.
- play tennis, basketball, and rugby
- cycle, swim, and run
- sing, dance, and act
- rap a song
3. What competition was Armstrong known for winning for
seven consecutive years?
- Tour de France
- Tour de Paris
- The Olympics
- The U.S. Triathlon
4. What was Armstrong accused of after retiring in 2011?
- drinking and driving
- murdering children
- using performance-enhancing drugs
- getting extensive plastic surgery
5. All of these were consequences as a result of Armstrong's
drug use, except ___________.
- the USADA stripped his titles
- he was banned from competing professionally ever again
- he was banned from the Union Cycliste Internationale
- he was banned from doing interviews on talk shows