25. Jack Kevorkian: Hero or Murderer?
1. Kervorkian was a firm believer in _____________.
- same-sex marriage
- writing in diaries
2. Why did Kervorkian go to jail?
- he wanted to study what it was like to be a prisoner
- he created a suicide machine that helped people end their
- he murdered innocent people
- he killed animals
3. Why wasn't Kervorkian charged for assisting in the suicide of
the 54 year-old woman?
- he was too young
- the woman wanted to die and Kervorkian simply granted
- he had a good lawyer
- there was no law in Michigan regarding assisted suicide
4. How did the Michigan Medical Board punish Kervorkian for
- they convicted him
- they made him take the MCAT again
- they stripped his medical practitioner's license
- they made him kill himself
5. What did Kervorkian say to defend himself in trial?
- he said he was a genius
- the patients had complete control over their death
- his machine helped people
- he said he will pay the necessary fees