4. Bill Gates: The Man behind Microsoft
1. Which of the following is false?
- Gates is the richest person in the U.S.
- Gates is a philantropist
- Gates is the Vice President of Microsoft
- Gates dropped out of Harvard
2. Why didn't Gates graduate from Harvard?
- he thought he was too smart for the people there
- he failed some classes
- he wanted to spend time designing software
- he got into a fight
3. When Gates was 13, he ___________.
- found Microsoft
- got hired by MITS
- invented a program that allowed people to play tic-tac-toe with a computer
- got accepted to Harvard
4. Which word best describes the relationship between IBM and Microsoft?
5. Gates is now the ___________ for Microsoft
- technical advisor
- head researcher