302. Henry Ford: The Founder of Ford Motor Company
1. Ford is credited with inventing ____________.
- the automobile assembly line
- the idea of car dealers
- gas stops
2. What was wrong with Motorwagens?
- they broke down easily
- it was made by a bad person
- it decrease the horse population
- they're expensive
3. ____________ was Ford's first mass-produced product
- Model T
- Model F
4. ____________ were built because of the high number of vehicles produced
- traffic lights
5. Ford's vehicles created a network of all these support services, except ____________.