301. George Washington: The Father of His Country
1. Washington is the ____________ president.
2. Washington is the only president _____________.
- who wasn't born in Virginia
- who did not come from a wealthy family
- to get 100% of the electoral votes
- who didn't get married
3. The "Crossing of the Delaware" river is a ____________.
- military move
- political slogan
- company owned by Washington's family
- name for the Civil War
4. In 1777, why was Washington's army able to fight, despite the cold winter?
- the English were extremely weak to begin with
- Washington trained and prepared them well
- they were biologically adapted to handle cold weather
- they had a lot of layers on
5. Why is Washington known as "The Father of His Country?"
- he donated a lot of money to the orphans in America
- he was concerned about Americans
- he established Father's Day
- he had a lot of children