1. How did the Titanic sink?
- there were too many people
- it hit an iceberg
- it couldn't handle the cold temperature of the Atlantic Ocean
- none of the above
2. The ship's passenger were __________.
- all rich
- all poor
- all White
- from different social classes
3. Why was the Titanic thought to be unsinkable?
- it was huge
- it had a lot of lifeboats
- the richest people were on the ship
- the captain of the ship was experienced
4. Why were most of the people who died during the sinking of Titanic men?
- the men were wearing heavier clothing
- men are weaker than women
- women and children get to go on the lifeboats first
- the women and children forced the men to die
5. The Titanic is now ____________.
- up and running again
- under the North Atlantic
- back in one piece but is not safe to sail in
- above the iceberg