1. What was the paper Gonzalo put up in the lunchroom about?
- a petition to fire the boss
- a request asking people to not take others' food
- the rules of football
- an invitation to play football at the park
2. How was the turnout at Gonzalo's football event?
- nobody came
- Gonzalo's family came out of pity
- it was great-a lot of coworkers came and even brought other people
- a handful of co-workers came
3. What kind of ball did Leo bring?
- a bowling ball
- an oblong, brown ball
- a white ball
- an orange, round ball
4. In the United States, football and soccer ____________.
- are the same thing
- are not popular
- are played with the same kind of ball
- are different sports
5. What happened in the end of the story?
- the game wasn't played, because people didn't want to play soccer
- the people played one game of soccer and one game of American football
- the people just played soccer
- the people just played American football