292. Seeing a Dermatologist
1. Why does Andrea want to see a dermatologist?
- she got the flu
- she thinks she's pregnant
- her health insurance is too expensive
- she has acne
2. What does Andrea have to do first if she wants her health insurance to pay for the dermatologist?
- get a signature from her case manager
- pay an additional fee
- fill out forms describing her problem
- see her regular physician
3. The skin cream Andrea's primary care physician prescribed her was __________.
4. Why did Andrea's primary care physician refer her to a dermatologist?
- because the physician doesn't deal with skin issues whatsoever
- her acne wasn't getting any better
- Andrea paid the necessary fee to get referred
- the physician doesn't want to be responsible for her
5. What is Andrea's acne caused by?
- an allergic reaction to seafood
- an allergic reaction to fried food