1. In Gavin's old school, Karla ___________.
- felt unwelcomed
- was involved
- had an argument with his teachers
- was an employee
2. What was different about Gavin's new school?
- the teachers were better
- the classes were harder
- it was hard for parents to get involved
- the principal didn't seem to be involved
3. At Gavin's new school, Karla has to ___________ to chaperone.
- sign a paper
- be fingerprinted
- be checked for weapons and drugs
- be x-rayed
4. If Karla wants to be fingerprinted, ______________.
- she can just walk in the fingerprinting office
- she has to contact the police
- she has to make an appointment
- she has to ask for Gavin's permission first
5. What made going to the fingerprinting office inconvenient for Karla?
- the employees made it clear that they didn't want parents to chaperone
- she didn't have a car
- the expensive cost
- it's far from where she lived