1. Why did Andrew want to learn Spanish?
- to increase his chances of getting a job
- his family speaks Spanish
- his girlfriend's family was from Guatemala
- he's studying abroad
2. How did Andrew learn Spanish?
- he took classes at a school
- he bought a computer program
- his girlfriend taught him
- his neighbor taught him
3. After a few months of lessons, Andrew ____________.
- still couldn't even say the simplest things
- could hold simple conversations
- can write and speak Spanish fluently
- understood Spanish but could not speak it
4. Andrew's girlfriend thought his Spanish was ____________.
- as good as her parents
5. Why did Andrew enroll in a Spanish course in community college?
- he knew he could get an easy A and increase his GPA
- his friends are taking it
- he wants to improve his Spanish
- foreign language is a requirement