1. Who did Desmond live with?
- just his mom
- mom and dad
- just his dad
2. What did Desmond do with the shopping cart?
- put candy inside
- hopped on it and rolled it as fast as he could
- went inside
- pushed it into a stack of cereal boxes
3. Why did the mom keep telling Desmond to stay close to her?
- the supermarket is big, and he can get lost
- he gets into trouble a lot
- he has bad memory
- he is easily distracted by food
4. What stopped Desmond from running away and hiding from his mom?
- she would ground him
- his dad
- the fear of never seeing her again
- her golden rule
5. Why did Desmond's mom give him ice cream?
- he begged for it and wouldn't stop crying
- it was free at the market
- he was a good boy
- it was his birthday