279. Mary, Tom, and Buddy (1)
1. Why did Mary name her dog Buddy?
- because a dog is a man's best friend
- because Mary's only friend was her dog
- because Buddy was friendly to everyone
- because it's one of the most popular names for dogs
2. Why was Buddy aggravated?
- he was tired from walking
- he saw another dog barking at him
- he has lice
- he sensed danger
3. How did Tom feel when Mary saw him?
4. Tom warns Mary that she shouldn't _____________.
- talk to strangers
- be vulnerable
- walk alone
- drink and drive
5. Why was Tom happy that Mary asked him to walk with her and Buddy?
- he wanted her to be safe
- he has feelings for her
- he thought Buddy was adorable
- he didn't want to be alone