1. Who can play Hide and Seek?
- old people
2. What is the objective of the Hide and Seek?
- to run away from other people while they try to poke you
- hide an object and have people find it
- hide from one of the players
- throw a ball in the basket
3. When a person is counting to 10, what do the other players do?
- stay near him
- look for other people
- walk in a circle
4. The first person found ______________.
- continues to hide again
- becomes the seeker
- has the chance to run away from the seeker
- has to dance
5. Why did the narrator jump out of the bushes?
- he wanted to be "it"
- there were bugs all over him
- a mouse ran over his foot
- it was too stressful hiding for a long time