1. Why was the narrator excited to have a baby brother?
- he had someone to call a friend
- he has someone to play video games with
- he wants someone to love
- he wants to boss him around
2. What color did the dad paint the baby crib?
- both a and b
3. Why was the narrator's dad confused when his wife gave birth?
- the baby had birth defects
- the baby ended up being a girl
- the baby was underweight
- the wife wasn't in any pain
4. Why did the narrator's sister look like a boy for the first three months of birth?
- all babies look the same
- she had very short hair
- she wore boy clothes
- she was very muscular
5. Who helped the narrator's dad get over the fact that his baby was a girl and not a boy?
- the narrator's grandmother
- the narrator
- the narrator's mom