266. Being Charged with Arson
1. How was it revealed that Carl and his friend were responsible for the fire?
- the school had a video camera recording what they did
- Carl confessed
- a witness told the principal
- the store across from the school had a video camera recording what they did
2. How was Carl punished?
- he was suspended from school
- 10 years in prison
- he was expelled from school
- 1 month in prison
3. Why did Carl and his friend burn the auditorium?
- it was old and needed to be remodeled but the principal refused
- they were bored
- they didn't like school
- both b and c
4. According to Carl's dad, when did Carl start acting up?
- when Carl's parents got a divorce
- when he started hanging out with girls
- during high school
- during middle school
5. How does Carl feel about setting the fire?
- he would do it again
- he said he did it for the right reasons
- he regrets it
- he feels that he should have a shorter imprisonment