264. A Visit to the Statue of Liberty
1. Why didn't the narrator and his/her family ever see the Statue of Liberty?
- it doesn't mean anything to them
- the trip to New York will cause jet lag
- they live in Texas
- they're always busy
2. Who is the narrator going to say with when he/she goes to New York?
- no one, he's going to stay in a motel
- his friend
- his parents
- his classmates
3. What was the weather like in New York when the narrator arrived?
4. What did the narrator do when he/she saw the Statue of Liberty?
5. Despite being born in the U.S., the narrator feels like a ___________.