1. How old do you have to be to help the needy?
- at least 9
- at least 13
- at least 18
- you can be any age
2. How did Shane and his mom help the needy?
- they donated their old clothes
- they helped out a local kitchen that gave food
- they taught children how to read
- all of the above
3. What did Shane want to make sure homeless people have?
- a home
- a family
- shoes, food, and blankets
- both a and b
4. What did Shane ask his friends and teacher do?
- volunteer at the local kitchen
- donate money to the homeless
- raise awareness about the homeless
- donate clothes to the homeless
5. Who did the teacher bring to help Shane?
- a homeless man
- her husband
- a reporter
- the mayor