1. What didn't Adrian like about living in a small town?
- everyone knew him
- he feels trapped
- there were no stores that sold records
- he feels like he doesn't know anything about the real world
2. What did Adrian's brother read about Craigslist?
- good reviews on the service
- bad stuff happening to people who use the service
- it was commonly used by young people
- the business is booming
3. Where did the seller tell Adrian to meet him?
- his house
- the park
- a five-star hotel
4. The seller wanted to sell the vinyl collection to someone who ______________.
- was willing to pay him a lot of money
- was in the music industry
- knew his brother who passed away
- would appreciate it and listen to them every day
5. What was special about the "Abbey Road" record that Adrian bought?
- it's signed by all of the Beatles
- it is the only existing copy in the world
- it's in mint condition
- it is actually suppose to be banned in the U.S.