1. Why does Jessica need special education services?
- she's a gifted child that other people can't keep up with
- she is a reckless in class and is a threat to those around her
- she is academically slower than kids her age
- she has a physical disability
2. What does IEP stand for?
- Individualized Education Plan
- Increasing Excellence Project
- Individualized Excellence Plan
- Intellect Excursion Prospect
3. Which of the following is present in special education school but not in regular school?
- teacher's assistants
4. The occupational therapist helps Jessica ____________.
- move her mouth and tongue and ask for what she needs and wants
- walk, run, and jog
- set a career plan for herself
- feed herself and learn other self-sufficiency skills
5. What happened to Jessica at the end of kindergarten?
- she has to go to special education school for one more year
- she was able to attend regular school
- she has to repeat kindergarten
- she decided to enroll in home school