1. Why was Michelle tired in the beginning of the story?
- she was listening to a song that made her sleepy
- she just finished her chores
- she had a long day work
- she walked for over an hour
2. Where was the sad song Michelle heard coming from?
- someone's ipod
- a harmonica player against the subway doors
- someone's cell phone
- a boombox against the subway doors
3. How did Michelle feel about the harmonica player asking for money?
- she felt sorry for him and dropped a few coins
- she thought he played well and dropped $50 in his cup
- she liked his music but walked pass by him
- she doesn't think he should even ask for money
4. What does the sign in the train say you cannot do?
- yell at people
- play music
- b and c
5. What did the harmonica player do when Michelle pointed to the sign saying playing music and soliciting were not allowed?
- he picked up his stuff and left
- he shrugged and didn't care what she said
- he started crying and begging her to let him stay
- he threw his harmonica at her