1. Why was Jose nervous when he saw a woman with a German Shepherd get on the train?
- he has a fear of dogs
- the woman looks dangerous
- he is allergic to dogs
- the dog might hurt someone
2. What did the owner do when Jose tried to pet the German Shepherd?
- she smiled and introduced herself
- she allowed him to pet her dog
- she told him not to pet her dog
- she called security
3. Why did the owner of the German Shepherd need a service dog?
- she's blind
- she can't move
- she's deaf
- she's old
4. Service animals go through special training to learn how to ____________.
- behave in public and not get distracted
- hurt the people who try to hurt their owners
- walk through the city blind
- do tricks for animal shows
5. Service Animals are used in all of the following places, except ____________.
- nursing homes
- elementary schools
- children's hospitals