1. Why did Joel want a job?
- to keep himself busy during summer vacation
- to buy a used vehicle
- all his friends have jobs
- both a and b
2. How long would Joel have to work to buy a used vehicle?
- 3 months, part-time
- 1 months, full-time
- 1 year, part-time
- 2 months, full-time
3. Joel applied to all of the following, except ____________.
- coffee shops
- the college he is attending
4. Why did Joel talk to employees and frequent customers at the places he applied to?
- to get a high starting pay
- to get a high starting position
- to get recognition and or advice
- to get the "Employee of the Month" award
5. Why did the manager of the bookstore hire Joel?
- Joel has good qualities
- he too wanted a car when he was younger
- he was desperate to find new employees
- an employee referred Joel to him