1. What does Abel mean when he says "I could eat a horse!"?
- he wants to eat an actual horse
- he wants to ride on a horse
- he's really hungry
- he could eat as much as horse can
2. How many dollars was Abel short for pizza?
3. Abel is mad at Mel, because ______________.
- Mel has money, but refused to give some to Abel
- Mel just ate pizza, while Abel was trying to buy one
- Mel's the one who emptied out everything in the refrigerator
- Mel purposely showed Abel an episode of Simpsons where the characters are eating a lot
4. How did Abel forget that he was hungry?
- he was distracted by characters of the Simpsons
- he was distracted by his brother
- he fell asleep
- he watched commercials
5. What did Abel's mom bring back?
- a horse