1. Why did Joe's parents send him to an all-boys high school?
- it has better teachers
- it has a religious affiliation
- they didn't want him to be distracted by girls
- they wanted him to learn how to communicate with fellow boys
2. What do Carmen and Joe have in common?
- both of their parents sent them to private schools
3. Why was Carmen okay with Joe hiding their relationship from his parents?
- she's doing the exact same thing
- she understands that his parents are strict
- she has another boyfriend
- she likes the excitement from hiding secrets
4. How was Joe doing in school?
- great, having a girlfriend did not affect him
- average, having a girlfriend made his grades go down a little bit
- terrible, having a girlfriend made his grade slip a lot
- great, because he broke up with Carmen
5. How was Carmen doing in school?
- great, having a boyfriend did not affect her
- average, having a boyfriend made her grades go down a little bit
- terrible, because she began starting fights with other students
- terrible, having a boyfriend made her grades go down